QualityMall.org - Complete Product Information
Use the FILE menu on your web browser to print this information or save it to
Close or minimize this window to continue using QualityMall.org.
WID E3 is an online resource created by the World Institute on Disability (WID). The tool focuses on supporting young people and adults with disabilities as well as their supporters around employment. E3 stands for Employment and Economic Empowerment, and the tool targets barriers to full inclusion and equity in the workforce. This tool provides information, strategies, and techniques to enhance the potential of people with disabilities to find meaningful employment. The tool focuses on five key strategies:
1. Disability and employment empowerment: content for improved competitive job seeking skills and for improved economic self-sufficiency
2. Benefits and Work Incentives (including DB101): content to guide individuals on disability benefits and how to better navigate the system for improved outcomes.
3. Economic Inclusion: strategies, including improved asset development, financial planning and other economic strategies designed to assist people with disabilities with their financial planning
4. CareerACCESS Initiative: both a policy and program plan, promoting change to the federal government benefits program and providing tools targeting specific state and local programs to increase employment outcomes
5. ABLE 101: information about Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Accounts, a way for people with disabilities to more efficiently save for their future
The tool is web-based and technical assistance as well as training services are available from WID upon request.
|Organization:||World Institute on Disability|
|Address:||3075 Adeline Street|
Berkeley, CA 94703
| || |
| || |
Read more about and access WID E3
Explore the WID website
This information was found at www.qualitymall.org