QualityMall.org - Complete Product Information
Use the FILE menu on your web browser to print this information or save it to
Close or minimize this window to continue using QualityMall.org.
Caregiving Across the States Interactive Database
Authors: Family Caregiver Alliance
The National Center on Caregiving at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) has published new and updated data in its online resource, Caregiving Across the States.
The database includes a separate profile for each state and the District of Columbia. Profiles contain the state's background characteristics related to caregiving and aging, as well as information on publicly-funded caregiver support programs.
You'll find the updated data in the Selected State Background
Characteristics sections of the State Profiles. NEW state-by-state data
* Average Daily Cost for Adult Day Services
* Average Hourly Costs for Home Health Care
* Average Hourly Costs for Personal/ Home Care
In addition, key updates for each state include:
* Number of Family Caregivers and Total Caregiving Hours
* Economic Value of Caregiving
* Average Daily Cost in a Nursing Home
* Average Monthly Cost for Assisted Living
* Number of Home Health Aides in the Workforce
* Median Hourly Wages for Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides and Personal/Home Care Aides
This interactive database, accessible in map format on the FCA website, is a valuable resource to inform state administrators and policymakers about support programs for family caregivers of adults with chronic illnesses or disabilities. It also allows caregivers and service providers to access information they need to seek assistance and benefits for themselves or their clients.
|Organization:||National Center on Caregiving at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA|
| || |
| || |
Link to "Caregiving Across the States: A State-by-State Resource"
homepage of Family Caregiver Alliance
This information was found at www.qualitymall.org