QualityMall.org - Complete Product Information
Use the FILE menu on your web browser to print this information or save it to
Close or minimize this window to continue using QualityMall.org.
Caregiving Across the States Interactive Database
Authors: Family Caregiver Alliance
The National Center on Caregiving at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) has created an important online resource, Caregiving Across the States. This database includes a separate profile for each state and the District of Columbia. Profiles contain the state's background characteristics related to caregiving and aging, as well as information on publicly-funded caregiver support programs.
Click on the "Web Links" tab above to access the state profiles, here is a sample of the information that is included:
* Average Daily Cost for Adult Day Services
* Average Hourly Costs for Home Health Care
* Average Hourly Costs for Personal/ Home Care
* Number of Family Caregivers and Total Caregiving Hours
* Economic Value of Caregiving
* Average Daily Cost in a Nursing Home
* Average Monthly Cost for Assisted Living
* Number of Home Health Aides in the Workforce
* Median Hourly Wages for Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides and Personal/Home Care Aides
Also under the "Web Links" tab above is another valuable resource created by FCA to inform state administrators and policymakers of public, nonprofit, and private support and advocacy programs for family caregivers of adults with chronic illnesses or disabilities in each state. It also allows caregivers and service providers to access information they need to seek assistance and benefits for themselves or their clients.
|Organization:||National Center on Caregiving at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA|
| || |
| || |
Access each of the state profiles
Access resource information for each state
Visit the home page of Family Caregiver Alliance
This information was found at www.qualitymall.org