QualityMall.org - Complete Product Information
Use the FILE menu on your web browser to print this information or save it to
Close or minimize this window to continue using QualityMall.org.
AT Connects is a joint effort between SilverTech Inc. and the University of New Hampshire. It is an information platform for assistive technology (AT) that informs users, purchasers, family members and professionals alike about AT. AT Connects provides guidance, news, information and is a gateway to the various projects and programs funded by the AT Act in the states and territories.
Sections of the website include:
• AT Act Programs:
- Information about state AT Act programs, funding, legal assistance & advocacy, telework, national projects, project spotlights, and AT for employers.
• AT Connects Blog
- Regular blog posts about AT including the latest news, stories, events, information, and resources.
• Community Forums
- A place for people to connect and share information and ideas related to AT.
- A section of the website to watch videos about how to use AT, what AT is and what Alternative Communication (AAC) is.
- AT resources including: services, apps, publications, AT for employers, and research and training.
-Information taken from the AT Connects website viewed on 9/20/13 (www.atconnects.com)
|Organization:||AT Connects, Institute on Disability, University of New Hampshire|
|Address:||10 West Edge Drive, Suite 101|
Durham, NH 03824
| || |
| || |
Home page of the AT Connects website
This information was found at www.qualitymall.org