QualityMall.org - Complete Product Information
Use the FILE menu on your web browser to print this information or save it to
Close or minimize this window to continue using QualityMall.org.
AccessNote was created by the American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) to provide people with vision loss with a simple, convenient way to take notes at work, at school, or at home, on their iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
AccessNote is the first notetaker for the iOS platform (Apple's operating system for mobile devices) designed particularly for VoiceOver users looking for a highly efficient, feature-rich note taking experience. In addition to being a low cost alternative to traditional note takers, AccessNote will allow users to combine efficient note taking with the countless other features and functions of the iOS devices. This will allow blind and visually impaired people in classroom or business settings to use the same popular iOS devices that their sighted peers are using.
Some of the valuable features in AccessNote include:
- Keyboard commands customized for input with both QWERTY and refreshable braille display keyboards, not available in any other app.
- Two powerful search features for finding text globally across all notes and within a note.
- Cursor tracking that always keeps your place when you return to a note.
- Keystroke efficiency - Less keystrokes to get the job done.
- Fast and efficient navigation throughout a note by page, paragraph, line, word, character, and other elements.
-Taken from the app's iTunes listing on 2/26/13 (https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/accessnote/id591287188?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2)
|Organization:||The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)|
|Address:||2 Penn Plaza, Suite 1102|
New York, NY 10121
| || |
| || |
iTunes Listing of the App
See a news release about this app on the AFB Website
Home page of The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
This information was found at www.qualitymall.org