QualityMall.org - Complete Product Information
Use the FILE menu on your web browser to print this information or save it to
Close or minimize this window to continue using QualityMall.org.
Arizona Technology Access Program
The Arizona Technology Access Program (AzTAP) was established in October 1994, and is a part of a national network of technology-related assistance programs. The Institute for Human Development at Northern Arizona University was designated by the Governor of Arizona to serve as the lead agency and fiscal agent for the program.
The purpose of this program is to assure that people with disabilities who live in the state of Arizona have access to kinds of technology that will help them live quality lives. To achieve this end, AzTAP offers the following services:
- Demonstrating assistive technology devices to interested persons around the state
- Making loans of equipment to people who have disabilities for short-term use
- Assisting people with disabilities to select and purchase technology that matches their needs
- Providing an online equipment re-use program that makes it possible for people to purchase used, but affordable equipment.
- Providing financial loans to help people purchase the equipment
- Provide technical assistance and training around the state promoting effective use of assistive technology by people who have disabilities.
Summary based on a review of the AzTAP website completed on 8/23/2013, home page: aztap.org/
|Title:||Project Director AzTAP|
|Organization:||Institute for Human Development|
|Address:||Northern Arizona University|
4105 N. 20th Street, Suite 260
Phoenix, AZ 85016
| || |
|Phone:||(602) 728-9534 Voice ; (800) 477-9921 Toll-Free ; (602) 728-9536 TTY|
| || |
Home page for Arizona Technical Assistance Project
This information was found at www.qualitymall.org